Friday, December 9, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things-December 9, 2016



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

I took the kids to see Santa last Saturday, and I'll be taking them to see him again this Saturday.  Santa's been making visits to local libraries, and since the events are free, I figured I'd make the most of it.  I know my boys are excited. 


The boys also took turns taking pictures with their new baby sister.  This first photo made me laugh, because this is the face Lyle makes when he's up to something.  



In the next photo, you can tell Jude was a bit nervous about holding his baby sister, but he did just fine.



I'm also celebrating the fact that we got some Christmas shopping done.  Not all of it, but we're procrastinators, so the fact that we've gotten any of it done at this point is noteworthy.

What would you like to celebrate?


5 comments:

  1. The pics are precious. Talk about procrastination, I haven't even started shopping.

    mparel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. Cool you got all three kids in one shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the pics are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone looks so happy and cute! Is that you in that Mrs Claus costume? Have a wonderful time at the library activities!

    ReplyDelete