Friday, April 27, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-April 27, 2018


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  I am her co-host.

My son Lyle is going on a field trip to the zoo today, and the weather turned out beautiful for it.  He's super excited to see the giraffes.

On Wednesday, I posted a fun Mad Lib story on the Parallels blog.  If you feel like having a quick bit of fun with words, feel free to check it out!

I've started a regular exercise routine, and I'm three days in.  There has been some soreness, which is to be expected, but it hasn't been too bad.  I just need to stick with it.  The decision to get back into shape won't be easy to implement, but I intend to follow through with it.

The Kickstarter for the Normal Deviation anthology I'm involved with is still ongoing.  If anyone wants to help support the project, please check it out!  And if you can't support it financially (which I completely understand), please help spread the word!  I've composed a tweet below to help make that easier.

Do you like #weirdfiction? The #NormalDeviation #anthology is a collection of #stories from @wonderboxpub based on one #strange picture. Please help support this collection on #Kickstarter and get some cool rewards! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/335044740/normal-deviation-the-completed-weird-fiction-antho

What would you like to celebrate?

4 comments:

  1. You'll get a lot of exercise walking around the zoo.

    I will Tweet for the anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zoo will be lots of fun. I'd be excited for the giraffes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that it's sunshine for the zoo! And good for you for hitting that exercise. . .why is it always so hard to stick to something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tweeted! Good luck and Congratulations!

    Spring is about being outside, taking my notebook there now! :)

    ReplyDelete