Friday, August 17, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-August 17, 2018



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

Back-to-school shopping is done. Lyle is obsessed with Minecraft, so we got him a creeper backpack. He spent an entire day carrying it around with him, so I think it's safe to say he approves of it. Both Jude and Lyle are excited to start back to school next week.

Zoe is learning new words almost every day, it seems. She also likes to spend her time somersaulting around the room. I wish I could borrow some of her energy. I'd certainly be able to get more done in any given day.

As far as writing is concerned, I had a revelation the other day about my current WIP that I think will make for a stronger story. So far I'm happy with the changes that I've made, and I'm looking forward to continuing to work on it.

What would you like to celebrate?


4 comments:

  1. If only we could bottle the energy of kids.
    Enjoy working on your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait until Zoey learns to parrot. Those are the best stories I have from my nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good your boys are excited about school. If they weren't, it would be pure misery getting them out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very difficult to stumble upon the right essay service for your college needs. That's why reddit lovers prefer.
    writing

    ReplyDelete