Friday, August 3, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things: August 3, 2018



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

I've started a new short story and gotten a little more work done on my novel WIP this week. While I didn't put as many words on the page as I would have liked, I'll still celebrate the progress that I've made.

Summer is winding down quickly. My boys are looking forward to starting school again, and I've been doing what I can to get them ready. There was a clothing sale locally, and I was able to get some nice clothes for all three of the kids for super cheap. Success!

My husband and I pulled our old dart board out of storage earlier this week, and we've played several games since then. I almost forgot how much I enjoy a good game of darts. I can't say I'm a great player by any means, but it's fun all the same.

What would you like to celebrate?

4 comments:

  1. A little progress is better than none.
    I used to be really good at darts but we got rid of our dart board years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you've been making progress. My daughter is looking forward to starting school again too, although it's been a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some progress is still progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. See, that's how I feel about tennis. Now if only I could fit a tennis court in my garage. LOL.

    Good on you for celebrating your progress regardless.

    ReplyDelete