Friday, August 10, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-August 10, 2018



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain! I am her co-host.

I'm going to be doing some shopping for school supplies this weekend. Part of my joy comes from sending my boys off to class (I love having them around during the summer, but yikes I need my writing time too!), but I'm also celebrating because that means I get to buy notebooks and pens and all sorts of wonderful things. Yes, most of it will be for the kids, but surely I can indulge with a couple of items for myself. I always need more pens since my kids are constantly stealing mine. And really, can a writer have too many notebooks?

The weather was nice this week, so I took the kids to the park.  I even got some good pictures.




And here's another good picture from this week.  It's difficult to get a picture of all three of them together. Why won't kids ever hold still?


What would you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. Kids only hold still when sleeping.
    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun shopping. I went the other day to get some notebooks for a gift item I wanted to sell and it was fun to look through them all. I found some really cute ones for 88cents, too.

    ReplyDelete