Friday, November 2, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things-November 2, 2018


It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain. I am her co-host.

First of all, I'm celebrating the fact that I'm having a good writing week. That's always worthy of celebration. While I'm not participating in NaNo, I still want to get a lot of good work done this week if I can.

We did pumpkin carving this week, and I have photos of the results. I'd say they turned out pretty good overall.



The kids had a great time trick-or-treating, and the weather was great for it. We were able to stay out the entire two hours, and they enjoyed every minute of it. It's always fun seeing all the great costumes. Speaking of kids in costumes, here's a picture of mine all dressed up and ready to go.


I also have some pretty big news to announce, and I've been sitting on it for a little while. We're expecting a new baby in May. I'll admit that I'm a bit intimidated by the idea of having four kids to wrangle, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. The boys were over the moon when we told them the news. Zoe doesn't understand what's happening yet, but I have the feeling she'll make a wonderful big sister.

What would you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. The pumpkins and kids look great.

    Congrats on kid #4. Several of my friends at church have 4 kids. They say by 3 kids, what's 1 more in the mix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkins look awesome.

    ReplyDelete