Friday, October 11, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things-October 11, 2019


It's Friday! That means it's time to Celebrate the Small Things.

First of all, I'm celebrating my birthday today. The best part about that is the excuse to eat cake. Maybe ice cream, too. We'll see how the day goes.


I'm also celebrating the upcoming WEP Challenge. The theme is Horrible Harvest, and this is going to be a great challenge with fantastic prizes! If you've ever considered taking part but haven't yet done so, now is the time to give it a try. You can find the details here.


What would you like to celebrate?

3 comments:

  1. I do hope you had lots of cake and icecream, sounds lovely, happy family birthday 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to celebrate your birthday but the store was out of cakes.

    ReplyDelete