Saturday, February 3, 2024

Hello Again!

Hello everyone! Long time no see!

It's been a little over a year since my last post on here! My life has been busy with work and family obligations, and that unfortunately means I haven't written anything in a long time. I'd like to try to change that this year.

I know I can't make grand promises about writing prolifically. My work and family life is still quite busy, and consistently failing to meet my goals will only discourage me. My goals need to be small and reasonable. 

Goal 1: I will blog a minimum of once a month.

Goal 2: I will write at least four pieces of fiction this year.

That's where I want to start. Hopefully making this pledge public will help motivate me.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I always prefer bite-sized goals. I am sure you will be able to manage well and look forward to reading you every month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LG! Good to hear from you. Has it really been that long? Hope you get back into the writing swing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, stranger! I get it life gets crazy. You've got a big family. So small and reasonable goals - best way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that you're going to try for once a month. I may follow suit. I'm not busy with a big family, so what's my excuse? LOL Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're able to prioritize your blogging and writing goals. 🧀 Miss hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to get back into blogging, too, though I find making my resolutions public just increases my feelings of shame when I fail to stick to them, LOL. You're braver than I am! ❤️

    ReplyDelete