Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Grammar Day!


March 4th is National Grammar Day, and I knew I had to mention it here.  Today is the day when you can get away with correcting the grammatical errors you see or hear in the world.  People may still be annoyed by the corrections, but at least you'll have a valid excuse!  You can visit this website to learn more about this necessary holiday.

Background Image courtesy of photoraidz
/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This week, I hope to get more work done on my posts for the April A-Z Challenge.  I've been slacking on that for the last couple of weeks due to family illness.  Now I can hopefully get back on track.  I'd also like to write more poetry this week.  I've had good luck with inspiration when it comes to my poetry, and I want to make the most of it while it lasts.

I hope you all have a fantastic and inspiring week!  May the muse work in your favor!

1 comment:

  1. National Grammer Day, I've not heard of this before but it sounds like a great idea to me!

    Hope you have a successful writing week.

    ReplyDelete