Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Express Yourself: Catchphrases and Sayings


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is hosted by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The question for this week is: What saying or catchphrase do you say ALL the time?

When I'm frustrated, instead of saying that I'm going crazy, I say "This is driving me nucking futs!"

I also often say something along the lines of "If I'd ever been sane to begin with, my sanity would be in peril right now."

Sometimes, when I'm in a situation where someone might say that "you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't", I'll say "Well, there's my Kobayashi Maru for the day!"

When someone I'm close to uses poor grammar (correcting the grammar of strangers tends to endanger my health for some reason), I'll inform them, "Your assault of the English language is unwarranted.  Please desist at once."

So yeah, I can be a bit annoying at times.  Oh well.  That's simply who I am, I guess.

What catchphrase or saying do you use?


4 comments:

  1. You're catch phrases are too funny! I'm told I say "Fair enough" constantly...and that's fair enough....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious keep it coming L.G. Live Long and Prosper and show the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I don't think I've ever wondered about my own catchphrases. Haha, bet I will now though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love your sayings, especially this one..."Your assault of the English language is unwarranted. Please desist at once." That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete