Friday, February 10, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-February 10, 2017


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

Healthwise, I'm doing much better this week.  I felt awful all of last week, but my ear and sinus infections have cleared up and I'm functioning on a normal level again.  I'm definitely grateful for that!

I submitted a short story to a magazine this week.  That's two submissions so far this year.  I have no clue how either one will work out, but no matter what happens, this counts as an accomplishment.

I'm feeling pretty excited about writing in general right now. My goals may be challenging, but I'm looking forward to tackling them.  Wish me luck!

What would you like to celebrate?




5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Glad you're feeling better. (smile) Abundant blessings and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling human again and you're tackling your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Congrats on having a prolific muse, a great attitude, and good luck on your submissions! And so glad to hear that you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for recovering this week and double yay for subbing your work. You can't succeed unless you get your work out there. Wishing you much luck with the sub, and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for feeling better! My fingers are crossed for you submissions.

    ReplyDelete